The project of the creation of CPDM in China (hereafter referred to as the “project”) shall have a coordinating committee (CC) and a General Assembly (GA) which shall be organized as follows:
- The General Coordinator (GC)
- The general coordinator is the head of the project. He/she directs the activities, meetings, memos and discipline of the project.
- He represents the project wherever and whenever possible.
- He can delegate some of his powers to another member of the bureau when deemed necessary.
- He can reorganize the composition of the bureau with approval from the general assembly of members.
- Adviser No 1 for Communications
- He shall be in charge of the communications unit. He shall direct the communications strategy with approval from the General Coordinator.
- He shall be assisted in his task by communications assistants, who shall help to craft the communications strategy of the project.
- He shall be in charge of crafting the internal memos of the project and informing the sympathizers and militants on news concerning the national party, home and abroad.
- Adviser No 2 for Legal affairs
- He shall be in charge of the legal department of the project. He shall serve as main counsel concerning legal affairs to the General Coordinator and to the project.
- He shall be in charge of crafting and conserving the organigram of the project, the constitution of the project and all legal matters concerning the project.
- He shall assist the General Coordinator in crafting all legal documents and letters concerning the project.
- He shall have assistants as designated by the General Coordinator
- Adviser for Public Relations
- He shall serve as a link between the Coordinating Committee and the regional coordinators.
- He shall assist the Communications unit in conveying information to the general public.
- He shall assist the regional coordinators in registering new members, sympathizers and militants to the project.
- Special Advisers in charge of the Political Unit
- They shall be in charge of the political vision and strategies of the project with approval from the General Coordinator.
- They shall be in charge of proposing the political manifesto of the project.
- They shall assist in any task deemed necessary by the General Coordinator.
- The Secretariat
- The secretariat is in charge of conserving and diffusing all documents concerning the project.
- They shall assist the GC in formulating and sending all documents concerning the project.
- They shall register the minutes and decisions from all meetings and general assemblies.
- Discipline Officer
- He shall be in charge of maintaining the rules and regulations of the project.
- He shall be in charge of levying fines, warnings, suspensions or exclusion from the project.
- The disciplinary actions will be carried out with approval from the General Coordinator.
- In case of any indiscipline, an ad-hoc disciplinary council shall be setup composed of five (5) members of which two (2) shall be appointed from the General coordinator and three (3) members chosen from the General Assembly.
- The Regional Coordinator (RC)
- The RC shall be the administrative heads in the different regions.
- They shall be in charge of registering new members, sympathizers and militants to the project.
- They shall organize meetings and activities that shall mobilize members and sympathizers of the CPDM.
- They shall organize themselves into executive sub-committees if deemed necessary and with approval from the General Coordinator.
- They shall be designated by the General Assembly or elected by their regional constituencies if deemed necessary from the GC.
The General Assembly (GA)
(a)- The General Assembly is the legislative branch of the project. It is an assembly of registered members who have the right to inquire about the activities of the CC and vote on new rules and regulations concerning the project.
(b)- The GA shall elect the General Coordinator for a mandate of one (1) year renewable as many times as possible.
(C)- The GA can oppose any decision from the GC or CC by a 2/3 majority vote if the conduct or decision is considered contrary to the good image or principles associated with the CPDM.